What is nuclear energy’s long-term strategy?
There is no grand vision for what the technology could do for humanity in the 21st century and beyond. David ties together industry insider knowledge with an outsider’s appetite for disruption. His mission is to convince public and investor audiences to support nuclear energy.
- Editor of ‘The Kernel’ magazine
- Founder of social media platform ‘Atomic Trends’
- Comms Advisor to Generation Atomic
- UK Next Gen Nuclear Industry Council member.
Check out my portfolio
If you want to see what I do, check out my portfolio here.
In the media
- Interview about nuclear and the UK’s net zero ambitions on the Decouple podcast.
- Youtube video about the problems surrounding the way nuclear industry brands itself.
- Interview in Vox talking about nuclear-powered, sustainable fashion.
- Interview for the Sustainability Times about the UN’s 2019 species mass extinction report.
If you’re interested in my experience as a nuclear safety engineer, please check out my LinkedIn profile.
You can also grab a copy of my CV here.
Get in touch
If you’re interested in the work I do, please get in touch.
“Science is humble. It knows what it knows and it knows what it doesn’t know. It bases its conclusions and beliefs on hard evidence—evidence that is constantly updated and upgraded. It doesn’t get offended when new facts come along.” — Ricky Gervais